References to “we”, “us” and “our” are references to Urban Exposure Limited (trading as Urban Exposure) (registered in the UK).
The terms “you”, “your” and “investor” refer to any individual, company or business (whether registered with us as an investor or not) to whom we provide our Services by any means including, but not limited to, telephone, face-to-face contact, postal correspondence, electronic mail or via our website www.urbanexposureuk.com hereon referred to as The Site.
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) shall govern the relationship between us and you and shall prevail despite the existence of any printed or other conditions even if such conditions purport to take precedence. Please read them carefully.
Your attention is in particular drawn to the clause on Liability below.
If you submit an enquiry or register for news updates your information will be held in a database. If you wish to notify us of a change to your information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Personal Information
We will respect your personal information and comply with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation, including the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation, and rules that are in force.
We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide you with the products and services you have requested from us.
By signing the agreement for use of our loan product (s), you will consent to receiving such information.
Where you have given consent for the use of your personal information by us, for example, for marketing and promotional communications, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time either through the ‘unsubscribe’ option provided in our email communications or by contacting us by phone, e-mail, letter or via our website.
Information Provided by Us
We provide information in the form of, but not limited to market research, statistics, forecasts, reports, herein referred to as “Information”. We provide Information obtained from a number of third party sources. Whilst we endeavour to provide accurate, up-to-date and complete Information we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness or otherwise of the Information and assume no responsibility or liability for any omissions or errors contained in the Information.
Descriptions Of Projects, Property, Homes, Buildings, Locations Or Developments
Particulars, specifications, pictures and artists impressions of any property, home, building, location or development are given in good faith and believed to be correct but they do not form part of any offer or solicitation and are intended only as a general guide. No warranties or representations are given that the contents of The Site or information otherwise distributed will reflect the most recent plans, designs or specification.
All design, copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in or relating to The Site or information otherwise distributed by us, shall remain our property or, where applicable, are reproduced with the permission of the rights’ owner, such as content suppliers, Third Parties and/or users. On the Site you may browse the contents, use any facilities and download a single copy of any material to the extent that it is expressly made available to you, but this is solely for your own personal use and you must not remove any copyright or trade mark notices. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, republish, display, post, transmit or sell any such material for any commercial or business purpose, without our prior permission or the permission of the rights’ owner.
You agree and acknowledge that to the extent permitted by law, and in view of the numerous sources from which we obtain the Information, the impracticality of verifying the sources, and the nature of electronic distribution, that:
- We are providing Information “as is”, on an “with all faults” basis and we make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to:
- The Site and content contained on the Site;
- The truth, accuracy, or completeness of any Information distributed to you by us, by any means
- The condition, quality, performance, accuracy, suitability, fitness for purpose, completeness, or freedom from viruses of the Site;
- your ability to use the Site or that it will be available in its current or any other format;
- We have no control over the Information that can be accessed through, downloaded from or uploaded to the Site.
- We are not responsible or liable to you for any loss of content, or material that you upload or download or transmit through the Site.
- We will not be responsible or liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension of or discontinuance of our Services
- It is your decision, where applicable, to use, post, submit, remove or alter information and material to us, or on, to or from the Site and we are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred by you or any third party as a result of your doing or failing to do the same.
- We exclude all liability of any kind including for invasion of privacy, defamation, negligence or intellectual property right infringement, for the transmission or reception of information or material of whatever nature by, about or to you.
The following provisions set out our entire financial liability (including any liability for the acts or omissions of its employees, agents and sub-contractors) to you in respect of:
- any breach of these Terms; or
- any representation, statement or tortious act or omission including negligence arising under or in connection with these Terms; or
- your access to or use of or inability to use our Services via the Site or otherwise; or
- any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure; or
- any action or decision taken as a result of using our Services
All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law (save for the conditions implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979) are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from these Terms.
Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Subject to the above two paragraphs:
- our total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of the Services shall be limited to £20,000; and
- we shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with the provision of the Services.
Suspension or Cancellation of Service
We reserve the right to cancel your access to our Services any time. We may suspend, restrict, reduce or cancel your access immediately if you breach or appear likely to breach any of these terms.
You may cancel your registration at any time by writing to us, or emailing us.
Amendments to these Terms
We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time.
If any provision of these Terms is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these Terms and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
No waiver by us of any breach of the Terms by you shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us, supersede any previous agreement or understanding and may not be varied except in writing between us. All other Terms and Conditions, express or implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any notice to be given under these Terms by either party to the other must be given in writing in English, and shall be deemed to be served:
- in the case of us communicating with you, twelve hours after we send an e-mail to the e-mail address specified by you during registration or any changed e-mail address subsequently notified to us; and
- in the case of you communicating with us, twelve hours after an email is sent to email@example.com
Third Party Rights
A person who is not a party to these Terms has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms but this does not affect any remedy or right of any third party, which exists or is available apart from that Act.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and all disputes arising in connection with them shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.