Partner - Investment
- Urban Exposure, Sundeep is responsible for the development and management of deal technical analysis, and lead investor contact on transactions in Urban Exposure’s Investment Management company and in capital raising exercises.
- Prior to joining Urban Exposure, Sundeep worked within KPMG LLP’s dedicated Global Portfolio Solutions Group (‘PSG’) which specialises in M&A and specialist advisory services in relation to loan portfolios.
- As a senior member of the global team, Sundeep led and managed sell side, buy side and other advisory mandates across various loan asset classes (residential mortgages, commercial real estate, consumer, leasing and SME) and jurisdictions (UK, Thailand, Portugal, Italy, Ireland and the Netherlands), working with leading global financial institutions and investors.
- Prior to joining PSG, Sundeep was part of KPMG’s Corporate Finance division, specialising in real estate, debt advisory and infrastructure projects after initially working in the forensic division.
- Sundeep graduated with a B.Sc. (Honours) degree in Economics from Royal Holloway, University of London.
- Sundeep also holds a Securities and Investment Institute (SII) Certificate in Corporate Finance.
Contact our team
If you want to get in touch please don’t hesitate to give us a call, or enter your details below and we will call you back.