- Karen has 14 years post qualification experience and was previously an Associate in the Charles Russell banking team.
- She joined Charles Russell from King & Wood Mallesons in 2012, with previous roles at Walker Morris LLP and Herbert Smith LLP.
- Karen has specialised in advising both lenders and borrowers in connection with a variety of financing techniques including syndicated lending, property finance, funds finance and acquisition finance.
- She has advised a range of clients, including large corporates, banks and private equity houses. She has particular experience in the commercial real estate and private equity space.
- Karen completed her law degree at The London School of Economics.
Contact our team
If you want to get in touch please don’t hesitate to give us a call, or enter your details below and we will call you back.