Director – Credit
- Gemma is responsible for underwriting and credit management of loans through to completion.
- Gemma previously spent 13 years with Kaupthing, Singer & Friedlander Ltd. She progressed through retail banking, trade finance, commercial lending, and property lending before being promoted to Assistant Director – Loan Restructuring/Recoveries in 2008 when the bank entered administration.
- Gemma played a lead role in the recovery of property related facilities to maximise recovery of the Bank’s Creditors. She asset managed a mixed commercial and residential portfolio worth c.£130m today leading to a recovery to the bank in under 3 years.
- Prior to this Gemma successfully managed a portfolio of 30 key clients; originating deals, accurately assessing Credit Risk and conducting full strategic analysis to Credit Committee.
- Gemma is a qualified British Expedition Leader; and has successfully led 2 expeditions to Peru and Kenya. She is also a Flying Officer – Air Training Corps where she has gained the Queen’s Commission in the RAF Volunteer Training Reserve.
Contact our team
If you want to get in touch please don’t hesitate to give us a call, or enter your details below and we will call you back.