Corry Bourke MRICS
Director – Portfolio Management
- Corry is responsible for monitoring Urban Exposure’s existing loan portfolio and providing pre-funding technical advice and risk assessment for new schemes.
- Prior to joining Urban Exposure, Corry worked as a project monitor for AECOM for 5 years. In that time he provided technical risk advice to funders on pre funding due-diligence through to project completion.
- Corry’s monitoring experience encompasses both new loans as well as project recoveries over various sectors which include residential (high-end and mixed use), offices (new build and refurbishments), student accommodation, hotels and care homes with loan sizes from £1m to £500m.
- Prior to AECOM, Corry worked as quantity surveyor with Turner and Townsend in the commercial and government sectors carrying out pre and post contract work within the office and science sectors. Roles included all aspects of cost management from feasibility studies through to procurement, commercial management and final account.
- Before joining the real estate sector Corry worked within the banking industry carrying out risk management within fixed income and derivative sectors in London and the Far East.
- Corry is a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and holds a variety of qualifications including a MSc in Real Estate Finance (CASS Business School) and a BA in Economics and Statistics from University College Dublin.
Contact our team
If you want to get in touch please don’t hesitate to give us a call, or enter your details below and we will call you back.