The impact of COVID-19 is likely to disrupt new build sales reservations and completions, with developers and buyers unable to progress or complete sales with sales offices, solicitors and mortgage brokers being closed due to social distancing measures. Now more than ever, innovative technology solutions can help reduce the impact of this disruption so that sales are not lost or stalled, and momentum can be maintained during lockdown.
We have researched an end to end digital sales transaction management platform called Yourkeys. Yourkeys are already working with established developers including – Hill, Galliford Try, U+I Plc and London Square. Developers using the platform report accelerated timeframes from reservation to exchange (7 days achieved), a dramatic reduction in sales fall-throughs, improved communication leading to increased buyer satisfaction, and increased efficiency within sales teams with a reduction of the administrative burden of managing sales.
Below is an overview of the platform:
Complete sales on a single platform that handles the entire process from reservation to completion
- Integrates all development and unit details, sales documents (CML, PIF etc) and contracts with digital signing enabled
- Handles Help to Buy applications
Onboard clients digitally, in a matter of minutes and without the need for them to be present
- Automate all the admin required at reservation – ID verification, AML checks, and more
- Buyers can register themselves completing all of the above tasks via their phone/device
- Can collect a reservation deposit online immediately
- International buyers from 192 countries can be onboarded
- Fully GDPR compliant
Cloud-based, simple and easy to set up and run
- There are no complicated integrations required, most housebuilders are up and running within a few days
- Integrates with your CRM (Salesforce, COINS, Dynamics, Contact Builder etc)
- Reduces sales administration tasks and streamlines communications between all parties
Live sales progression tracking
- Yourkeys is integrated into over 1,100 law firms’ case management systems
- Integrates with 1,350 mortgage brokers & lenders
- At the point of instruction, have all relevant information transferred to the selected professional advisors
- Real-time sales progression updates feed back into Yourkeys and into your CRM
- Buyers kept informed at every stage of the process via their personal account and automated notifications
Automated sales reporting
- Management, finance and lender reporting can be automated
- Enriched data and analysis including demographics
Yourkeys usually charge an annual licence fee per client and a success fee upon each completion. They are currently running a promotion allowing you to get a 6-month license free, with only a £50 per plot transaction fee billed at successful exchange of a contract. If you would like to find out more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a personalised demo for you and inform them of your connection with Urban Exposure.
We hope this solution will be of interest in order to help minimise disruption to your sales during the pandemic.