The following information and links are provided for the purposes of AIM Rule 26.
- Please click here to see the Business Description
- Please click here to see the Board of Directors
- Please click here to see the Corporate Governance
- Country of Incorporation and Operations
- Country of incorporation: England and Wales
- Company registration number: 11302859
- Main country of operation: United Kingdom
- Please click here to see the Advisors
- The registered address is Urban Exposure Plc, 6 Duke Street St James’s, London, SW1Y 6BN
- Please click below to view the following Company Documents:
- Please click here to see the Regulatory News
- Please click here to see the Significant Shareholders
- Shares not in Public Hands In accordance with AIM Rule 26, in so far as the Company is aware as at 31 December 2020, the percentage of the Company’s issued share capital that is not in public hands is 21.35%.
- Details of Restrictions on the Transfer of Securities There are no restrictions on the transfer of ordinary shares.
- Details of Any Other Exchanges The securities of the Company are solely traded on the AIM market operated by London Stock Exchange Plc. Its shares have not been admitted, nor have any applications been made, for any of its shares to be admitted or traded on any other exchanges or trading platform.
- Number of Securities in Issue The Company holds 6,177,379 Ordinary Shares in treasury and therefore the number of Ordinary Shares with voting rights is 72,155,955.
- UK Takeover Code applicability The UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers applies to the Company.
This information was last updated on 31 December 2020